Jurgens Bekker Attorneys was founded on 1 July 1998 by Mr. Jurgens Bekker. Mr Bekker obtained his BA Law and LLB degrees at the University of Stellenbosch. From humble beginnings in the bustling and vibrant Johannesburg CBD, in the Kelhof Building, Pritchard Street, the firm has steadily grown over the past twenty years to provide the best South African Attorneys.
In January 2000, the firm relocated to its current offices situated at 22 Plantation Road, Oriel, Bedfordview. Today Jurgens Bekker Attorneys is a well-established law firm with offices situated in Bedfordview, Alberton, Kempton Park, Pretoria and Cape Town. Our unique offices lend themselves to the unique way in which we handle our clients.
Our clients include individuals, small to medium businesses and large multinational corporations.
We understand that each client is different and that their problems and business are not specific to one area of law. We are a dynamic and well-established law firm, with dedicated personnel who are committed to providing quality legal advice and service to both corporate and individual clients in South Africa and around the world.
Our young, capable and highly motivated team ensures that the vision and integrity with which this firm was established has remained constant in order to provide quality service and advice to our clients and in return achieve customer loyalty.
Our success in retaining high profile clients over a number of years is testament to our firm’s understanding of each client’s needs.
We consider ourselves to be true service providers in the South African legal fraternity.
- Conclusion of the sale agreement for Mugg & Bean Inc.
- Successful litigation regarding the estate of Lebo Mathosa.
- Obtaining of settlement for ex-CEO Solly Mokoetle against the SABC.
- Successful Magistrate Court, High Court and SCA litigation on behalf of Daily Sun, Sunday Sun and Sondag newspapers.
- Successful rescission application for Jon Qwelane, the South African High Commissioner to Uganda.
- Successful defence of Press Code complaints made against Daily Sun, Sunday Sun and Sondag newspapers
- Complaint on behalf of Media 24 against Zama Khumalo in the Westdene Dam/”Facebook Racist” matter.
Gauteng / Bedfordview
+27 11 622 5472 / 5545 / 5524 / 5523
Gauteng / Alberton
+27 10 591 8164
Gauteng / Kempton Park
+27 010 442 6743
Gauteng / Pretoria
+27 82 776 8650
Western Cape / Cape Town
+27 78 989 2957
Send us a message
Once we have received your message, one of our attorneys will contact you based on the content of your message.